Post 5, 'My future job




In the present i dont know what kind of job i would like to have, i think is supposed to be something related with my university career, but i have a vocational crisis, i think is because i would like to study something else, maybe this is because i enter to the university to soon and i didn't think well about my future. i do know that i like to travel a lot, and i like to do outdoors and indoors jobs, i like both of them.I like to have a salary that 
that allows me to make trips and buy things that I don't need sometimes, like a expensive plant or an ipad
Resultado de imagen para seƱora paseando un pavo realif i have a better salary maybe i can be like this lady with her peacock
that is all for now i hope in the future i could have a job that i can make a good salary and be like Leonardo Farkas, and give people money or a house.Sadly working on what i study (anthropology) i doubt that it will reach me to be millionaire, maybe with luck i will get the money for one house for me and my cat...in the comments you can advise me where i can buy a peacock with the salary of an anthropologist
best regards and thank you for reading

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts