Garu & Yoko: the awesome animals

Resultado de imagen para perros beagleResultado de imagen para gatos chistosos
 Garu and Yoko are the name of my two pets, they are my life and my reason to live, i love them very much. My favourite kind of pet are the dogs because  i love play with them, Garu is the name of my dog and i love him because he accompany me and let me dress him, also because he is very intelligent , he knows the streets, last year he have a gang with his dogs friends. I hate Garu sometimes when i go out with my friends and he follows me, i cant go to the party's with my dog, it isn't cool.My cat Yoko is very sweet, i can sleep with her, when she was younger she was very crazy and always scratched me.
For me pets are important because it make the society happy and make the world a better place, we have to take care of all animals.   

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts