my favorite piece of technology



Resultado de imagen para celulares
My favorite piece of technology is my cellphone, i got it last year in my birthday, i use to watch memes and play Sudoku, and every time i have a break of the university or the housework i use it, this is very often because i usually don’t do the housework or the homework from my university, i love my cellphone because it have all my pictures and memories from vacations and friends, that is very important to me, i have all my favorite memes and also i use it for watch the news and be an informed person, another reason is that now I’m more intelligent because of the Sudoku, my life without my cellphone would be very boring and meaningless, i don’t think i could live without it, but if i have to choose between my sister Emily and my cellphone i choose my sister. That is all for now, see you in the next post

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts