post 1: my autobiography

Hi. My name is Daniela Barrios, i have nineteen years old, i was born in Santiago of Chile the day after a U2 concert, in  February 12th, my school was Colegio Manquecura but now i am studyng anthropology at the  Universidad de Chile.

I live with my mom and my sister in a department in San Miguel, i also have pets, a dog named Garu and a cat named Yoko like John Lennon’s wife, on my free time i like to watch memes, listen to snoop dog and hang out with my friends. My zodiac sign is aquarius, and that says a lot about my personality, that is the reason why i like to travel and meet new places. That it’s all for now, see you soon friends!

Comments

  1. Hi Daniela! i didnt know that aquarius people like to travel, that's very interesting. Can you share any information about mi zodiac sign, Tauro? I would like to learn more about it. I see you soon :D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daniela, I also like memes! Let's share some memes next time. Bye

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts