Themed Free Post' September 27, 2019



Hi, in this chapter of my blog i would write about my favorite plant : The succulent plant.
The succulent plants have diferent parts and forms, this parts can be mor thickened or thin, and colours to can be green, purple, red and sometimes orange to, this plants usually retain water in arid climates or soil conditions.Succulent plants may store water in various structures, leaves  and stems .


Resultado de imagen para suculentas


I like very much the suculent plants because i can use them in terrarium, in gardens and also like decoration in my house, the good thing about succulent plants to is that the are really hard to kill, they survive without water for weeks, so this is the perfect plant if you not spend much time in home.

Resultado de imagen para suculentas


Thanks for readyng my blog 
And buy a succulent plant you wont regret !!

Best regards 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts