post 5. my favorite photograph

Hello! This photograph was taken in Valparaiso, I took it with my cellphone when I went to walk around the city with my friends and I like it very much, shows the city and the port in the afternoon, I took it last year when I went to see my friend who lives there, I like it because it has a lot of colors and shows the beauty of the city, also because it reminds me a very good time visiting my friends and knowing the city, I really like Valparaiso because is very beautiful and has a lot of places to meet and partying, I also thing it has a heritage that is important to know. I would have preferred take it out  with a camera because I think it would have better definition, maybe my next photographs will be taken with more quality, that’s it’s all for today, thanks for reading my blog 

Comments

Popular Posts